25th November 2012
Richard Herring posted on his blog last year asking people to set goals for the 25th of November 2012. This was my list I wrote at the time:
1. To perform stand up comedy, an unfulfilled resolution for the past few years.
2. Write something and get it made, either on TV or as a comic. (Edit- Films, radio and stage all count too)
3. Leave Europe. I’ve only been to four foreign countries (Holland, France, Ireland and Italy) and I want to see more of the world and ideally leave my home continent.
4. Lose weight and get in better shape.
How I’m Doing
1. Stalled. Need to work on writing some material and finding an open mic night.
2. Stalled. Suffering from writer’s block recently.
3. ACHIEVED! Went to Morocco in March 2011!
4. Work in progress.